This product has just came out in New Zealand last couple of months. I've seen foam colour before in some Japanese hair colour products. They're quite expensive in NZ. I've heard that the Japanese foam colours are very good & always wanted to try. I had a haircut a few weeks ago and I thought I would try this Perfect Mousse out since I needed to dye my hair anyway.
I dye my hair mostly just to cover some greys that starting to come out at the back of my head. Yeah, sad I know but this is what happens when you're in your 30s. Lucky that I only have my greys on the inside layers of my hair. It's not very noticeable if I have my hair down. It's more obvious when I have it tie up.
- Only need one box. I normally used 2 for the cream version
- Cheaper than the Japanese foam colour (NZ$24 at least)
- Pleasant smell
- Feel more gentle on my hair than the old-fashion cream colour
- Easy to apply (just like shampooing your hair)
- Don't drip
- I didn't feel that the developer & the colour gel mixed well together by turning the bottle upside down only ONCE. 1st half of the foam came out almost white but the colour got deeper as it's closer to the bottom.
- Not many shades available
Overall, I think this is a good product & I will definitely buy it again next time I need to dye my hair.
Hope you find this post helpful :)